We are all affected by this unprecedented situation but we wanted to let you know what is happening with the club.
Our Championship show was one of the first shows to be cancelled way back in March and we had hoped to reschedule it in conjunction with a General Championship Show Society later this year but this will not happen.
We had also hoped that the Joint Breed Clubs Championship Show would still be able to go ahead at Paignton but again we were disappointed. Once we knew that neither show would go ahead we made the decision not to try and reschedule either show this year because of all the uncertainties and logistical problems to be faced.
However, the positive news is that KC has confirmed we can reschedule both shows next year, as well as hold our 2021 scheduled Championship show. As advice is constantly changing regarding COVID-19 we will continue to monitor Kennel Club and Government advice and will obviously be directed by this.
In the meantime, as a little light relief, please join in on the website our
This will run until the end of August and the gallery will be updated on a regular basis.
Wherever you are we hope you, your family and friends, including all four footed ones, are keeping safe.